Whooo, those must be some complicated models if your computer is only pulling 13-20 FPS. Either that or your computer needs an upgrade... :P
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Models are very htl'y.

My computer isn't so good too...

Sempron 2500+
512 MB RAM
GeForce 5500 FX 256 MB RAM
Windows XP Home(screenshots taken udner Windows. I haven't tried under GNU/Linux, but performance should be better under Fedora control)
Fedora Core 6

Heh, that's still fairly high spec to the average person or student ;) Good work so far.
The Expanse. Watch it!

How did you get the Smexy Earth or whatever background in screen 1? And the awesome Nebulae in Screen 2?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

Planet is from Beyond the Red Line. Nebula bitmap is from Lightspeed set, and composed by me.

I think effects are very hi-res so FPS is rather slow :P And GF5500 isn't the best graphic-card ;)
Have a Nice Day :)

No but mine has yet to melt ;)
I need new pc..... Fancy Sig thingie HermeZ, are you a big MultiPlayerer?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

I need new pc..... Fancy Sig thingie HermeZ, are you a big MultiPlayerer?
Big...? No.. ;) Sometimes I play, but nowadays I don't have much time for fun ...
Have a Nice Day :)

New screenies(new missile particles in action! :D ) :

have you thought about using steve-O's ships?

Could you show me some of those ships?