Apocalypse III :: FAQ

Hello :) Maybe you've got some questions about my FreeSpace MOD, Apocalypse III. Here's the FAQ. At the start I have to tell that my english isn't fine, so expect language mistakes ;) If you have any more questions post it here :)

Question: What is exactly Apocalypse III?
Answer: It's my FreeSpace 2 Open MOD. It contains fs2_open inventions, new textures, weapons, effects and new races. The first new race you'll see in Chapter One - Apocalypse III...

Q: What's the plot of Apocalypse III?
A: Here you are:

We were living in a Imperium without wars. The life was beautifull, seventeen systems of Galactic Earth Alliance were living in peace. In 2246 immiedleatly a lot of unknown forces are arriving in seventeen systems of Galactic Earth Alliance, our proud. We've called them the Shivans. (It's the same race as in FS series). They didn't have attempt to contact. They had just blasted everything on their ways. They've destroyed all our planets, the most part of battleforces, moons, mines, killed people. Only a few thoustands of people have surrived with me. We've found only a few refugee on our ways. They've came with us. Nemesis, our proud, superdestroyer was commanding us with Jimmy White, admiral of the fleet. And it was a small hope to surrive... And next danger on the horizon: Second, more powerfull race. We didn't knew that we'll meet our allies soon...

FEATURES:
-About 25 playble missions.
-Enjoy a plot what you haven't seen in FS, Battlestar or other universe ever
-Multiplayer mode!
-13 weapons of mass destruction...
-Fly F-119 Wildhoney and F-121 Defender.
-Fight with refreshed Shivans!
-Join the war with Nightmares!
-Fly in the atmosphere...
-See new weapon effects

Q: How can I join the team?
A: You should send me PM and tell me what you can do for Apocalypse team. You'd work for Apocalypse IV team. AIII is almost ready to relase. It needs to FRED some more missions...

Q: Would Apocalypse III support multiplayer mode?
A: Yes, of course. You'll fly new bersions of NWTR Fighter Mayhem or re-make of mt-12a.fs2 :)

Q: What's the relase date?
A: When is DONE

Hm, I turned off the guest posting for now - Too many crawling bots. If you want to continue posting, please register :) (unless you want it back on Shiv)
The Expanse. Watch it!

Will there be atmospheric missions in A3, or only A4?
You should fly one-two atmospheric missions in single player mode and fight atmospheric tvts.

Will there be atmospheric missions in A3, or only A4?
Really sorry! That was me. I thought I had logged in, apparently I didn't :o

hehe... heh? <-- nervous laughter

I hate that error. So fickle is the line between a hack and an edit..
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

What do you mean?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'

I think "Hacked Tables" error. I don't know who is shuld contact with to valid my tables...
I think you should contact someone from BtRL - they have valid tables... or maybe someone from GW :?: Or just ask on HLP :]
Have a Nice Day :)

If it is possible to play Inferno online then it should be possible to play your mod with the correct actions taken.