More like I gave up. Everybody else just left without warning, so it waskinda left up to me. :|

I hate it. If I had more help, that actively helped, I would've gone through with this project.

But it never happened. :(
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

The hard to read part varies on the monitor, and it's set brightness and contrast. And what you're viewing it with, too, I've noticed. Some can read it just fine, others cannot.

Glad you like it regardless, tho. I put a lot of work into it (too bad the project's a dud. :()
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

It fits the descent style well, it's a shame the project went under. Wait, why is it still in Active projects? Has Sectorgame gone under?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

Secret discussion still goes on about the project, that's why. I don't put projects into the archive/inactive section until I'm absolutely 100% satisfied they are never coming back.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Another Mission?

It's a pity that the project didn't make it.

Would anybody be up for a "slightly" smaller project, let's say just an SP/MP mission set of maybe 10 levels?

Levels as well as music are still missing. Nothing as big as Pavillion, but at least something that has "its feet on the ground".

Let me know if someone's interested.

Yeah, I know it is not soo easy, but it's certainly easier than the original idea of Pavillion.

Even if you only have a half-way finished level, or maybe just a few rooms, this would be extremely helpful. The more we throw together the bigger the mission becomes.

Well let's see what Scyphi says when he comes online, as it's his project. The thing is, the window of opportunity is almost closed for this project IMO.
The Expanse. Watch it!

The idea of doing less levels has been considered. Actually, i think what the problem is the lack of people willing to dedicate their time to the project. Clearly, I can't do it alone, or do I want to.

Whatever the case, I must occur with Hunter. Project Pavilion, while great idea, has just about lost it's window of opportunity. :|