Where did either of you come from? :o

Anyway, to answer the question, no, this has no relation to Basewars, it's merely a multi-level single player mission. But don't get your hopes up, it's not likely it going to happen during this decade. :p We're trying though. ;)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Go for it. After our Mr. Section-Admin-Guy adds you to the usergroup you can view the plot that we hammered out...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Yeah, so do I, plus other interests that are admittedly more important to me than Descent. :|

I will add Thomas to the usergroup, if Hunter hasn't already. :)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Yeah. The reason this fact was never mentioned in the public thread was because everything just kind of fell apart after that. :|

Well, actually, yes, I did...just long enough to sweep them under the rug though.

In short, Project Pavilion is dead. Nothin' left t' see 'ere mates. :|