Let's keep this thing going, guys!

I don't see any new topics being posted here, which leads me to believe the interest is dying slowly in the Project Pavilion addition.

I don't have any experience with D3, and I'm currently starting level building for D2, but I can do one thing - Write.

Give me an idea for the story, and I'll write it out for you. I'm volunteering my time for a well-written storyline. I knew that skill would come in handy one day...

The second part of this post is simply a call to get the ball rolling! This is a lot of work for Scyphi, and with little interest comes even less progress. I can't wait for it, so maybe we can give up a little bit of our time and make this thing happen much, much quicker.

Lets do this!
The irony in all this is that you probably view this signature as being in some way humorous.

Alot of the work is being done slowly...but it's getting done. THough admintly not nearly as much of it that shoudl be getting done.... I'm planning out the level in my head an in my sketchbook of mine, part of the fun is going to be recreating a light fixture in my school....
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Yes, this isn't something that's going to happen overnight (although we all wish it would :p) so just sit tight.

As for the storyline, we're alike D2Junkie, I can write better than I can build in D3 (yet, I'm planning on changing that ;)) and so we've already got a storyline, which eveybody seems to like now because no one has suggested any other changes since the last revision.

However, if you want, I can add you to the private section and you can view the storyline yourself there and see if you have any ideas we can add. :)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Hey! I don't get glared at? Geez.... Yeah, I ned to start building my level.....
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Same message to you too, Black hole, this thing ain't going to happen overnight.

In fact, when you were suggested, I was against getting a person for music just yet, becuase it wasn't needed yet. It happened anyway, and now you have the boredom to face.

I don't mean this in a bad way, really apperchaite your help, and I like you're music, you just have to be patient.

There are probably other fields you can help with beside music, you just have to come up with it, and be willing to do it. ;)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Give them a break, I mean, it's easy to put together some music :P Anyone can do it these days. Building levels on the other hand, is not something anyone can just do. You already know they're working on some textures, and that the first stages of a level is underway.
The Expanse. Watch it!

BTW, it's not hard to learn how to work D3edit, think about it, what levels have you seen any of us realise? ...Exactly
-Steven Wright

I don't really care. I'm not bored, i'm anything but bored, believe me, i'm just saying i'm not making any more music until you guys get some levels going.
And that's fine, it makes perfect sense.

Your input on what we do get done between now and then is still apprechiated, so I hope you'll still do that. :)

I might check out that storyline for ya, Sciphy :D

We'll see what happens. Anyway, keep up the good work!
The irony in all this is that you probably view this signature as being in some way humorous.

Okay, you have acess to the hidden forum now, so knock yourself out. :)