Recruitment

Descent IV: Project Pavilion is now looking for more Level Designers and Modellers. If you can use D3edit or you can 3D model and you'd like to join, please post in this thread.
  • Needed Talent
  • Level Designers
  • Briefing Maker
  • 3D Modellers
  • Texturers
Any of the project members are willing to answer your questions. Once you have joined you will be given access to the internal dev forum.

NOTE: And this, sciphy, is what needs to be posted in PD and DBB. i'm not doing it though, i don't like those people. Get jake to do it.
Erik McClure

Heh, alright, though I'll get in trouble for cross posting on DBB.com\.net. Though I'll ask Pun if I can. I'll defintly post on PD though...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

In case you haven't noticed, no elses are working either.
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Um... anybody registered there?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Well, your point? We can hire you on as a recruiter, your base pay is whatever you find on the street :p
-Steven Wright

well i could help with modeling.. but not full time :)
Learning C++ Programming for Mac + Windows, Currently Trying to setup a C compiler for a TI-83+ Calculator. Using Xcode(C++,C), Smultron(Html, JS), on Mac OS X 10.4.10 on an iBook G3 (Dual USB). Trying to setup Ubuntu Linux.