uhhhhh... where's the hidden forum? :?
Learning C++ Programming for Mac + Windows, Currently Trying to setup a C compiler for a TI-83+ Calculator. Using Xcode(C++,C), Smultron(Html, JS), on Mac OS X 10.4.10 on an iBook G3 (Dual USB). Trying to setup Ubuntu Linux.

It... HIDDEN!!! Hunter or... I can never remember his name... GOD... I can think of it but can't spell it... Will add you to the usergroup.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Sheesh, do I need announce it to the whole world everytime? I added him yesterday IMMEDIATELY after I found out he was joining. All you have to do is log on, and it should be right there below this one. ;)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

nvm found it alone.... went camping :)
Learning C++ Programming for Mac + Windows, Currently Trying to setup a C compiler for a TI-83+ Calculator. Using Xcode(C++,C), Smultron(Html, JS), on Mac OS X 10.4.10 on an iBook G3 (Dual USB). Trying to setup Ubuntu Linux.

let me help please!! ^_^ i draw, i write, i can D3edit, i can Gametool...

i was part of MSDS working on project vertigo before them assimilated into 'Into Cerberon' thats about the time i left them....

Sweet! That'd be alot of help! Add him in quick so he can see if he can make my light work correctly...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Oh, so that's what happened to Project Vertigo... :|

Okay, Adding you to the hidden forum right now Vox, glad to have ya! :)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes