Need a jack-of-all-trades?

Well, I've got a bit of experience in just about everything... I don't have too much free time, but I'm willing to donate some of it to this project.

Skills:

3D Modeling
BASIC/C/C++/PHP coding
D3 Modding
Level Design
Music Composition
Sound Editing
Web Design
Writing/Proofreading

PM, e-mail, or instant message me for examples of my work.
D3 3D Developer

3D modeling! I'm not sure about what everybody else thinks we need, but that's a big one methinks. espically since we need to "revamp" some old D3 bots, and recreate some of the D2 bots, are we are going to need to do. Along with sound editing.
Would that include creating new sounds? because new bot = new sounds.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Creating totally new sounds from scratch is hard, but modifying existing sounds is not. For instance, one can modify a cymbal into a very convincing phaser sound--and a book being dropped onto a table can be turned into an excellent gunshot with a little filtering.
D3 3D Developer

Well I guess he's welcome to what he wants to do, except for web design and writing. I'll put him on the private forum. ;)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes