I would like to help with music

Hello, i'm Pumo (a user of the DBB and PD also).

I'm here because i would like to join the D4 project.

I'm musician and i can do high quality music for the levels.

I think d3Jake talked about me before.

If do you want a test theme, just you ask for it.

So, can i join? :wink:

I"m sure you can, though you'll have to compete with BlackHole for making the theme, he already has a jump start!
I can't see any reason why you can't join, we just have to wait untill Hunter adds you to the usergroup!
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

the name is "Pumo" Get it right! :p
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Well, i haven't heard the theme BlackHole is making, maybe is good, so i think that maybe there is no need for competition (oh, wait, maybe i would want to compete, wuahahahaha :badgrin: j/k ).

Now, seriously talking, i'm a little lost in this forum and all the sections, where is the private section for this project usergroup? it's the internal forum BlackHole talked about? and from where can i access it (of course, at the time when i become a usergroup member) ?

You can see it after you get added, it will be right under this section, named "Descent IV: Project Pavilion Internal"
-Steven Wright

I did, ages ago. ::? I didn't mention it because I didn't think I needed to. :roll:
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Ah, thanks for accepting me. I can see now the internal forum. :D

However, expect some delays from me, since i'm traveling constantly and can't always use the computer. But be sure that as soon as i can, i will do my work :)

We're going to need a SectorMusic forum at some point you know, we have far too many musicians here not to ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos