make it so the pods are flush with the wings, sitting right on them with no space between them.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I had pictured the missile pods directly under the wings and boxy, not round and on the sides of the wings. It doesn't quite look right that way....

I do like the intakes on both sides, so leave them as they are. ;)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

I guess I could put long eight-tube box-style pods under the section of the wing where it meets the fuselage...

If it's only a matter of missile pods (as in, not integrated), then I could start work on the ship itself (as well as a more highly detailed version for ingame cinematics) now. Then it'll be a matter of what color it should be and what style to use for the metal plating.
// Join the CED. We save lives. \\

(Well... maybe this thread should be moved internal...)
Could you give us a sketch of the version you are building now? maybe a screenshot of the model so far...?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Really, we might as well move the entire thing to internal, except for applications for joining the team. I haven't had much chance to work on the model, but I'll show you what I've got so far....
// Join the CED. We save lives. \\