Heh... yeah, this is the project.
BTW, we aren't exactly following the D4 plot that was put down by whoever started writing the game before it was shut down.
All I asked for was music. That one sound bit that you gave me (4+ megs...) was very good (though not set for a space theme maybe.) I don't see why you need professional equpiment, I doubt the guy who did Reactor Gamma had professional equipment though I could be wrong...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

That's moer than what I have and that bit that you let me listen to that you said you made was quite good!
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Same here. All I've got is Melody Assistant, which is nice in some ways, but it's instrument sounds need much improving, and an out-of-tune upright piano.

Does that stop me from experimenting? No.

However, while I have experimented with music writing, I'm not at a skill for doing the music for this. (otherwise we wouldn't even be having this conversation... :p)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

I did some music for a Freelancer mod in a more cinematic style, so could do some for cinematics... But I'm not saying its any good! BTW try to keep any development related posts internal. ;)
The Expanse. Watch it!

i c

Well, then i hope that my musical talent is enough to conjure up some nice tunes. We'll have to see. 8)

Hunter: I'd love to keep my updates internal, except for one slight problem... i don't have access to the internal forum! :x
Erik McClure