Nope, no conicidence. ;)

Storyline is almost complete (like three levels away) so if I get some good writing in today, I should have it finshed later today.

And that non-linear thing. It sounds cool, and I guess that could be done on some levels. (Some of the levels I have in mind wouldn't fit well to that)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Been kinda quiet here.........

I can almost hear the crickets. :p
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Well, I've sorta been waiting to see the completed storyline, plus I've got drawer's block on the Quantum Pyro. I just can't figure out how to seamlessly implement rocket pods into the Pyro frame, as the frame itself doesn't have much room for addition without compromising that Pyro look and feel.

I predict that summer shall provide plenty of free time to work on some of the juicy stuff, like some robot models and whatnot.
// Join the CED. We save lives. \\

I must say that I've hit a level builder's block... I'm trying to figure out how to redo my airlick in the level I'm going to do... Ah well, this summer should be very useful, we could actually meet in the chat room or something so we can get all the bugs hammared out...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Hehe, I know what you mean. I find sketching ideas in a notebook good. Don't "design" the level in your notebook, because that can be quite restrictive. Leave room for the imagination to flow, but do follow a basic design.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Yeah, that's how I got some ideas for some of my early levels (which where either never finshed or never built :roll: )
Well, I've sorta been waiting to see the completed storyline
Why? I already finished it and posted it quite awhile ago in the hidden forum.

That explains why he hasnt' posted in the hidden section...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I don't know how avaible I'll be over this summer, because I've been thinking about getting a summer job and I don't know how much of my time that'll take up.

I also I have to finish an Eagle Project this summer, but I think that shouldn't cause too much problems.

I do know that I'll be gone June 15 thu to the 27th, and possibly gone August 17th thu to the 21.

Just to give you guys a heads up. ;)

alright, I should get a job to buy a faster computer, and haul away all the old crappy computer stuf UI have...
-Steven Wright

o.O

D3jake... is THIS the project that you were referring to when you asked me to make music for something?! :|

First and foremost: WHAT WERE YOU SMOKING?! :evil:

D3Jake, before asking me to do music for what i assumed to be an innocent little project of yours, TELL me that i'm doing it for a gigantic project like this! :roll: You see, i have no idea what i'm doing and while i am pretty sure i can cook up some very, very good music 8) , i do NOT have access to professional development tools and that is somewhat limiting. So, i'm afraid, if this amazing project wants some professional quality music, i can't honestly come up with any. :( Regardless, this would be a nice oppurtunity for me to try something i haven't been able to do in years. :)

The bottom line here is that SOMEBODY needs to go ask his boss before offering a musical position at an unknown project to me! :razz:

Oh, and, i do believe i forgot to say this... Hiya!
EDIT: Progress update on D4 Theme - I've managed to isolate the melody that was used in the official D4 music "hogbert" and it also seems prevelent in "Flux" and "Exploited". So, i will be using that as a central theme, but of course i will be throwing in my own ideas :D I have finally figured out a decent drumbeat and i'll begin composing the theme very soon. I think that this would serve as a very good "sample" of the kind of music i could make, so you can judge whether or not you want me once i've finished it. :)

If it sounds like the D4 theme, then i've succeeded in what i wanted to do. Keep in mind that i will not be using the D4 theme for all the levels, but i will be returning to its main theme every now and then to keep a descent 4-ish "feel" in all of the levels. 8)

I found a very cool sound for a factory level and one that D3jake thinks would go with the alien level, so things are looking good! :D :wink:
Erik McClure