A. Do you think we could get NovacroN to help us with textures? (if we want to have him help us.)
Guess you'll need about 20-30 level designers then ;)
2. O_O why do we need that many? Or is it one of those it'll tale forever and a day to build this thing without that number...

I can volenteer to help with level building, the thing is that unless I have an idea for how my level is supposed to look like...I can't continue it.
i.e. I have a level that I started several months ago...and it's still 3 rooms and 2 doors...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Actually, for now, we only need one.

Me.

I've been complementing this for sooooo long now, I can't imagine NOT doing it.

Later, however, I think I'll let people help build levels. :)

Yeah, a problem...

Can't figure out what you meant by "You have to validate it yourself, it should be in the email address you provided." ::?

Never mind, figure it out. ;)

About the storyline...

Hadn't really thought about sharing it, but now that I think about it, it could help fill in the gaps...

Just gotta finish writing it... :oops: :p
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Even I remeber that! It seemed like a solid plot to me.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I still need to know what mood the mod should have and any details possible, so I can do the best job I can in designing the robots and stuff.
// Join the CED. We save lives. \\

I was thinking...who is going to do the briefings?
-Steven Wright

Okay, a few clarifications...

The storyplot at PD was a brief summary, and really was just a "preview" just to get the idea across.

I'm about halfway through with the more detailed storyline right now, and when I finish it, I'll let you guys see it.

The general mood shifts alot, but as close I can come to describing it, it's kinda a D1 mood, with a D2-like story, and D3 graphics. Dose that help, or do I need to clarify some more?

And for breifings...

I'm postive that I downloaded the D3 briefing maker at one point, and I'm sure it's still somewhere around there. So, sometime soon, I'll find it and learn how to work it, and I'll probably do most of the briefings. (I mean, I know the story best, it seems only logical, right?)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

You have a good point there. I will give you a tip about the BRF editor...it likes to crash alot, so save often. Even if you lopok at it cross-eyed, odds are that it'l crash, but since it's the best we got... >.>
-Steven Wright

I also need to know the exact purpose of the robots and where they'll be. For example, high-grade drilling and blasting bots fit in perfectly with D1 and D2's mining settings, but would be completely out of place in D3's data retention center or other such places. Trackers and Flak Tanks are great for outdoor military installations, but wouldn't be found near mining facilities.