I have another problem. When I put my modded ships in, and run them in FSopen they show up as a fighter, but when I use e'm in regular Freespace they work fine. It even does that with an Orion the i've skined with freespace textures.
The Only Thing faster than Lightning, is My Aim.

More information, please.

What build of FRED are you using (date, please, not file name)?

What craft?

Are the tables properly changed?
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet

3.5 version of Fred, And reskined Orion, and I copy the Orion's tables and change them. Like I said the model works great in regular freespace.

Actually, it would be 3.5.5 build of FRED, which is actually is quite old. I personally use the build included in Goober's build from 2004-11-06, despite the rendering difficulties.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

I just downloaded the new version of FSopen and now it says My ship can't be found in the ship tbl. Do I have to have some advanced VPs or something?

Is just a copied, reskined Orion. But, the thing is that it does even if I just copy a ship in the TBL and change the name it still turns into the Ulysses.

Something is ****ed up with you're tables.
My first Armageddon has died.

2005.11.25 06:22:57 combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Ruined Stargate, wrecking for
733.8 damage.

I, for one, like FREDOpen (or whatever it's called) 3.5.5. Coupled with the original FRED2, it is a great tool. WeatherOp, if you have any questions with .tbl editing, I'm the one to ask. I'm a master of .tbl editing. 8) No offense to the others. The ONLY thing I'm working on is manueverability. (Which I think I have figgered out...)

I, for one, like FREDOpen (or whatever it's called) 3.5.5. Coupled with the original FRED2, it is a great tool. WeatherOp, if you have any questions with .tbl editing, I'm the one to ask. I'm a master of .tbl editing. 8) No offense to the others. The ONLY thing I'm working on is manueverability. (Which I think I have figgered out...)

That was me posting. I forgot to register. :shock: And I posted twice again! GRRRR! If you see DJ on my new postings, it means Cobra's been taken. :fist: Like the emoticon???