A way?

Is there a way to toggle the engine glows off on and on, I dont want it to be disabled just with its engines off ya know? Anyway yall can do that or can it be done already?
:smash:
:flag45:

*nods* You could do it with a modular table entry and make sure they don't show up in the tech room pretty easily, too...
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet

DOH!!!

no, he means make it so that a single ship ingame will just turn off its engine!

just make the ship disabled (you can undisable it later) and the glows will go away, but it will say 'disabled' in the target window. but thats the classic way to 'turn off' the engines.

Technically, a ship under construction would probably read as 'disabled' to the sensors due to the fact that the reactor is shut down and the engines are either not installed or non-functional.
- Jimmy Buffet

It has to have some power, Raa. And untragetable means the scanners can't even establish a firm lock. The Shivan fighters were too dissimilar from what we were used to and hence couldn't be locked at first, neither can stealth craft like the Pegasus. But a capship being built, just like an asteroid, is targetable.
- Jimmy Buffet

It shouldn't need an IFF, though, if it's docked in a ganymede being made. The systems which'd emit the energy that would be picked up by our sensors shouldn't be powered, since they are usually navigation, engines, weapons, communications, etc.

something the size of a capship would probably be targettable just from reflected ambient.
My first Armageddon has died.

2005.11.25 06:22:57 combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Ruined Stargate, wrecking for
733.8 damage.