i'm sad

i just got the 14 day trial and i can't even play it...

Edit: nvm i think i found the problem...i'm goin to have to replace my Video card....ARGH!!!!

Did you read the readme?
The Expanse. Watch it!

Trail's are great. I suppose i'll have to pay to play sooner or later. :razz:

yeah i looked in support at eve...the game doesn't support my graphics card so i'm goin to have to scavenge for a graphics card from one of my dead computers... or i might have to buy a new one >.<...

my graphics card is a Intel[R] 82845G/GL graphics controller...

edit: ERp!!

Oh, dear God...

I recognize that one, oh yes. I've got one of those in my computer, and another in my Dad's. Enjoying the HTL support?
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet

:cry: why o why did i play with the microwave....

Seems...i don't have any up to date cards....so i'm goin to have to buy a new one...so i'm goin to have to wait a few weeks till i get some money... oh i wanted to play this game might as well go buy it at the store...

Remember you have to pay monthly ;) That's the one thing that holds me back at the moment :(

Enjoying the HTL support?
for what the SCP or....something else...

if it's the SCp then..i have some trouble processing some missions due to the extreme height of FPS but other than that it's pretty nice...

Check out www.eve-online.com

Check that news story, 14 day trail! Just sign up to MMORPG.com for free and get the 14 days free trial...wicked. :D

At least on the systems I've dealt with, that processor doesn't handle HTL very well at all.

Have you ever had it lock up in teh first campaign mission, playing the beam sound over and over?

Well, that's the non-existent HTL support on that chip, or at least it is on my experience.
- Jimmy Buffet

it freezes when i get introduced to the Iceni...well the asteroid base....as soon as it launches ighters my computer Stalls.... sometimes i want to kick the computer...

Try the -nohtl flag from the Troubleshooting section of the launcher. That solved the problem... usually. Don't use the latest builds, though. They don't work very well at all in non-HTL mode, at least they haven't for me on that chip.

Also, make sure to get up-to-date drivers from Intel itself, as there's some stuff missing from the Microsoft drviers. OpenGL will work better under the Intel drivers, for instance.
- Jimmy Buffet

take my advice;
kick the computer = bad.
i did that at a friends place and now i owe him $1400
:(
seriously tho
ive got a nvidia riva tnt2 64 v2.0
it wont even play nfs underground 1!
voidsoft.nytka.org

5 months buddy... 5 months...

*runs*