I'm now a carebear - I guess

After nearly 6 years since last playing the game, and almost 7 years since being a regular EVE player, I am now officially back in business and playing daily. Actually I've been playing since June! I usually play a little bit every day where possible. I've taken a step back from the days of hardcore piracy, lowsec PVP etc and instead have opted for a more calm and casual highsec life - kind of like when the Sectorgame corp started, just without the mining part. I now mainly focus on doing burners, making some ISK, rebuilding assets etc. Hoping to do some invasion content, maybe abyss etc. Unfortunately I don't have all the characters and stuff I used to have, but I do still have one useful character and a bunch of alts.

I've also created a new corp for casual hanging out. If anyone wants in, let me know!
The Expanse. Watch it!

Re: I'm now a carebear - I guess

I don't think the trailers really convey what EVE is like. Sure, some of them are better than others, but for the most part the trailers focus on the 'grand' side of EVE which it just not that interesting when you're actually in it. I guess for some people that stuff is epic, but I just find it a bit of a snoozefest. I prefer the smaller scale stuff in EVE, smaller gangs or even just going around solo doing your own thing. It's one of the things that keeps me coming back to EVE (despite having said repeatedly I never would!), the fact that you can just do whatever you like in a constantly active giant universe full of endless things to do. EVE is simultaneously the most boring and the most exciting game because of the way it's put together. It is what you make of it.
The Expanse. Watch it!