Flying backwards

My Tengu is flying backwards. Great patch there.

And wait, there is another big one coming soon? I honestly think the game may brake.
The Expanse. Watch it!
Attachments
2011.06.08.22.18.23.jpg
2011.06.08.22.18.23.jpg (225.06 KiB) Viewed 9655 times

Re: Flying backwards

I don't have video of it, but one time when a friend and I were screwing around in nullsec, I had him warp to me when I was flying around in a moon. End result, carrier flying backwards through the system at warp speed for 5 minutes.

We then decided to try and assemble a small fleet of capitals. Being bored, our alliance turned up about 3 dreads and a couple of carriers. Having no idea where they were going, we fleet warped them to a bookmark I made in the middle of the moon. All I can say is, teamspeak was priceless...

That tengu flying backwards actually looks kinda cool though.

Which plugin does the forum use to display video? Firefox doesn't know which plugin it needs to play the video within the thread page.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

It was FF3 on Linux... Is it supposed to let you watch the video on the page, or just download it?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright