Re: Flying backwards

brake.
Like your spelling?

That's weird, usually CCP is good at releasing patches that don't break things. Is it just you or everybody? Ofc, it's not exactly a game-breaking bug...
Did you type this with a giant trollface (post dominion)
Actually, I was serious. At least for the 2 years I played, I never saw CCP release any horribly broken patches.

Re: Flying backwards

i, too, enjoy New Oblivious Trolling

but on the off chance you aren't having a laugh with me, i suggest you read about the game: spend a day on kugutsumen, open a random issue of the EVE Tribune, read the history of supercarriers/moms, jump bridges, stealth bombers, nano gangs, dominion fleet lag -

you'll get a much more realistic picture of the game you (don't?) play, and how constantly CCP breaks its gameplay (because it doesn't understand it, and puts its manpower in the wrong place)

here look, i opened the first article i saw on the eve tribune! what did i find?
First, and emblematic of how CCP seems to handle almost any new content these days, CCP released a buggy, half-baked, poorly thought out 'expansion'... that happened to be a new set of forums. Eve News 24 has already covered the nitty gritty on the security holes that came packaged into this 'upgrade' , but that's not the sum total of what's really interesting about this.

To start with, CCP decided to fix something that wasn't really broken.
oh CCP

here look, the first post that showed up on a google search!
Originally by: Merin Ryskin
The only reason CCP doesn't fix it is because of inertia. The tier system has been here so long that it's just another one of those existing issues that CCP ignores in favor of producing more meaningless "features" to brag about.
Bingo.

Nearly everything wrong with EvE is because CCP gets bored and doesn't iterate designs for years, instead focusing on the fun of making new features. Other MMOs get annoying because devs are constantly tweaking. However, entire games have been developed and died between balance fixes in EvE. The only issue CCP regularly works on is lag.

If you are the sort of person who gets annoyed at massive uncorrected imbalance than EvE isn't for you.
it's a measure of CCP's competence that they could release an expansion like Dominion which moves their entire advertised endgame content, what they use to sell the game, into a basically unplayable state (and then have no idea how to fix it, or even why it broke!)