Daredevil

So... since I'm in a BC and it'd be a while until I could skill into a battleship effectively, I was going to go for a Daredevil in the meantime, as, god damn is this motherfucker sexy, especially for an EVE ship, and I need a frigate anyway. However, I have no idea how I should fit it and eve battlenet has nothing for this one ship, so I was hoping you guys here could help me. I'm no where close to being able to buy a Dare yet money-wise, but I might as well get a fit ready for it.
----Goober5000---- Fanclub member.

Re: Daredevil

If you can't find this on Battleclinic, slap yourself twice. Once for flying a daredevil, and once for failing to fit it properly.

Unless Battleclinic shut down?

This is my way of saying I have no freakin' clue. But seriously, there are (or were) dozens of daredevil fits on BC.
Last edited by Matthew on Wed May 25, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It was only added as a flyable ship fairly recently I think, AFAIK. Plus eve battle clinic isn't always the best place to find fits; the Noctis, for example, which is a very useful ship, has barely 4 fits up there (one being a huge troll fit)

Eh? The Dardeveil have been around for quite some time I'm pretty sure. While it is true some ships on BC have few useful fits, the faction frigates tend to have loads of them. As done essentially anything bearing even a slight resemblence to Minmatar.

Stupid FOTM minnie nubs...
Last edited by Matthew on Sat May 14, 2011 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Back then they were pretty hard to come by in PVP due to their overall uselessness. Still, we had a couple during our friggy gangs back in the day. As I recall, the first one died. :D
The Expanse. Watch it!

Yeah, from what I've heard they're pretty glass. But they do pretty good DPS (from what I've heard) due to the 200% damage bonus. I decided to go for the Dramiel instead because it's really, really fast, cheaper, more sturdy, and uses autocannons. It's truly a fun little ship! It's so fast I managed to outrun an interceptor and warp to safety in nulsec (my corp CEO wasn't so lucky in his Jaguar... >_>)