2 alts, 1 CNR, and 1.7 billion isk lost

Last week I got bored, and decided to go another of my troll-happy treks through highsec on a 21-day trial. The first corp I got invited to booted me when the ceo realized his recruiter hadn't recruited what he wanted. The second corp, I managed to get into, despite the CEO having seen my dicking around in Kisogo.

During the very first L4 I tagged along on, 6 hours after joining, I ask the CEO to tell me what he has on his CNR. He posts the fit, and I do a double-take. Not 1, but 2, officer invulns with 5 billion isk each. As I look at the rest of the fit, and realize that, not only is it a failfit, it's entirely faction-fit.

At this point, smelling the isk floating in front of my kestrel, I ask around in a chat room I know of. Someone just happens to have an alt, named Theify McBackstab no less, 10 jumps from the location. The CEO is also on a recruiting spree, offering 1mil isk for any new recruits brought in my a current member. I invite the CEO to the convo, he lets the guy in, no questions asked.

Just one catch... Theify is a CEO of his own small 2-man alt corp. he leaves, but has to wait 24 hours... And what an agonizing 24 hours it was.

The next night, I fit a griffin to assist in the deed, and it just so happens the CEO is about to run his first mission of the night right as Theify's stasis period expires. Perfect. He gets let into the corp, and immediately warps his Dominix into the mission, me shortly behind.

And... I'll let the video explain the rest.

Sadly, he removed the invulns when he got suspicious, and we only got 500mil of loot... But the laughs were more than worth it,

hippo rmember when we found that like 10bil navy apoc in the belts and skull fucked it

all deadspace mods belt hoppin in a 0.3, more money then sense
:smash:
:flag45: