My life in 0.0

Who would've thought it. Me, the king of being a wimp at almost all games, making a living out in 0.0.

Through a series of mergers and corps switching alliances, I ended up in Un-natural selection. Quite a fun bunch of guys, definitely wont get bored. There's always something going on even if it's just a camp.

Speaking of which... You'd be surprised how stupid some people are. Today we had a geddon jump into our gate camp, insta-kill our ishtar, then promptly WEB and try to kill out dictor. Needless to say, he failed. We also had a T1 hauler jump in alone as well, carrying a tasty bit of cruise launchers and T2 stuff.

(Yes, this section needed a necro as well :) )

I was thinking of getting EVE. The only thing stopping me is the fact that after buying the PC to play it on I have no money :D
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

Get a job, you can pay for it in a couple hours.
I have, and I probably could, but this PC and monitor was somewhat overkill, and my priorities are right at the moment, I'll have to wait until I go crazy again :P
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦