So, I'm thinking of getting back into EVE

I've played before, a free trial from way back before Rev II came out, and once about a month ago, but decided not to buy into it, simply because I didn't know anyone who played and the people I met ingame were rather shelvy. But ah, what the heck, is there anyone here still playing? Anyone that would like to tag along and help a guy remember what he's doing?

Science fiction role playing//
Venus Orbital Station McQuarrie

*res*

Ditto.

I just rejoined.

What happened to old SG corp that seems to have faded away?
It faded away :razz:

It's for things like this that I don't want to pay for EVE :(
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

That's going back a bit.. Even my character has faded away now. But I might get some gametime cards once I'm fully settled in here.
The Expanse. Watch it!

My brother uses my account now, he re-opened it last month, but I don't have time to do anything myself, too much college work and that game eats days.
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Funny, I was just thinknig of getting back to EVE too.

Now, if any of you oldbies fork up 170 mil for a time card.... ;)

Seriously. If you want to, be my guest. :D I know some of you have accounts there that have laods of money that you don't use. Send it all the msgerbs and get a free tax deduction*!

*Tax deductions do not apply to donations under 1000000000000000000000000

Oh no wait, I can't. Because I can't login to the forums without an active account :P Anyway I'll grab a 30 day GTC and see how this laptop handles...
The Expanse. Watch it!