My 14-Days of pure fun

Yes that's right. A friend of mnie hooked me up with a trail, using their buddy ssystem. SO, I need to know a few things. #1: Is there any relatively cheap ship thats good for mining (AKA: has 3 turret hardponits or more). Currently, I have a decent miner, and unless it had more turret hardpoints (currently 2) it couldnt be much better.

I also need to know where a good spot to fight some NPC's that wont kill me in 10 seconds.

How do I joni a channel? /join?

Name is D3matt, race is caladari.

I'm logging on right now to pick to pick up my first cruiser (courtesy of a generous 5 mil frm a clanmate)

Nope

Flashy red means you can shoot them. It can be cause by you having killrights on them (you get them by being killed and not fighting back, or being podded), it can mean they canflaggged on you (stole from your jetcan, they wait for you to shoot or take ore back and then kick your ass), or they're outlaw (Sec status below -5, typically means run away). Any time you shoot a flashyred person they can and often do return fire legally, and canflagging is a comon baiting system in empire.

canflagging?

So I could've shot the guy... He commited a crime, I guess. I had quite a bit of weapons too :/

One time I scanned a frieghter's hold, and he waited liek 30 seconds, THEN locked back onto me, and i autolocked onto him, I was hopnig he would shoot. But he didnt :P

the thing about cantheft is that it's the b#stard child of whiny miners

First there was the jetcan, which ccp stated was not intended for mining, and was intended as trash, but people stole ore from them and profited as thieves. People complained for years, and so they implemented can flagging so you can aggress the person who stole from you. However, this now just made things easier for the thief, as now he can get your ore, and your ship, which also led to much whining and much hypocrisies landed on the heads of miners everywhere.

Eve is something of a mess now, which is why I don't like playing it. It's just too different from how it used to be. New content is fun, but... CCP just seems to hate pirates.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I lost my destroyer to 2 very well-armed players. We (my little gang) Jumped in, then they both juped in and got right to work. They had us warp jammed before we even saw them, and I never even managed to right-click them or their overview icon.

Considering Yoko just got destroyed in High-Sec with over a Billion ISK worth of stuff on board, I don't think CCP hates Pirates, it's one of the reasons I stopped playing Eve to be honest, if I'm in Low-Sec, fine, I'll take my chances, but when people keep using exploits, then I start to get bored with the game.
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos