Pimping the Taranis!

According to Eladette Gellarbase, anyways. The offers amuse me more and more.

"I really miscalculated the fickle taste of the masses the other day. I stocked up on Helios, confident that it would remain the hottest thing around for months to come. Well, the day my order arrived the Helios was out of vogue and Taranis was in. So now I have to get my hands on lots of Taranis. To make matters worse people are asking for no ordinary Taranis. No, they want the whole spanky spoiler glitter look to go with it. So now I'm in the process of setting up a shop for customizing the Taranis to fit my customers fickle needs. Help me out with this and you can have one of the Helios I'm stuck with as a reward."

Now, what materials do you need so that you too may have a Taranis with a spoiler? Well, aside from the ship itself, apparently these:
One Type-E Altered SS Reinforced Bulkheads
One Micro Electrochemical Capicator Booster 1
Twenty Science Graduates
Five Morphite

I don't know what the Science Grads are for, but I'm hoping you make the spoiler out of them.
IAR
A Numbered Existence
In The Service
Monsters
SAMAS

I'll see your Taranis and raise you a Gistii/Snake Crow.
Leet Al > I have sh###y charisma, so I compensate by using 7 heatsinks on my Armageddon

It'd be close.
Gistii A-Type, LG Snakes + Speed Hardwirings, Local Nano Inertal = about 7900m/s.
8800 with a FG Set.
Leet Al > I have sh###y charisma, so I compensate by using 7 heatsinks on my Armageddon

It does when you have missiles flying at you and turrets trying to line you up. This thing wipes heavy missile damage, and I havent been hit by lights yet, so I'm not sure how it will handle those.

So long as I can stay out of web range, and faster than other interceptors, I can manually pilot around my target and hold point. If I get nossed, I usually have a few seconds to burn out and regain my cap.

That and I can lob standard missiles as long as I have them in my bay. With precisions loaded I can still break 6000m/s, too. Maybe faster since they changed stacking on T2 ammo.

It's a nice whiz-bang ship, but in the end, I've taken down Crows and Stiletto's doing the same thing. They just can't do enough damage to my Taranis before my rails pop them (and one way or another I'll always hit eventually), or, they make a mistake in their flying. If it'd be using blasters, though, then I'd be stuffed. Slow death ftl. Good thing is, they don't web me from that range - So it's just a choice of staying to die or head back to the gate (and I rarely engage 1 on 1 in open space - gang traps FTL X2).
The Expanse. Watch it!