Some Activity

OK im going back to 0.0 in a couple of days and i'd like to throw a little party

remember these guys?
------

blacks smith

god digger

lime stone

peach tree

profess ion

tmarvellous

---

blacks smith:
2006.09.11 04:48
The sleazebag is currently in the Alikara system of the Arekin constellation.

Sometime monday around 1am eve time we'll throw a bunch of caracals at them and lower our sec a bit. Because 5.0 is as high as its getting for me :)

Try and contribute with your own locators to see if these guys are still acting together. I'm trying to establish visual.
Safety not Guaranteed

WHat the hell? A Burn Eden without stabs? That killmail is obviously fake.
Leet Al > I have sh###y charisma, so I compensate by using 7 heatsinks on my Armageddon

i think all the stabs survived. The only low slot item that got blown up was a BCU II. Wouldn't have mattered though, we had 2 dictor bubbles on him.

T2 torps hurt like hell too. I did manage to get off about 4 salvos of scourges though. 6000 raw damage is why im #1 damage dealer. :)
Safety not Guaranteed

Heh, I'm away for a while at the moment, going to need to go join a corp soon anyway, they're cutting the balls off of single-player stuff by upping the mission toughness etc. Not that that's really a bad thing, after all Eve IS a multi-player game :)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

level 3s are more profitable now though

and hell im always up to help take on a level 4 if im not busy(like flying around in a rifter wrecking the s### out of the small stuff :p)
:smash:
:flag45:

come down with me, you get free t1 cruisers and corp insured battleships for fleets. Plus your T2 beam skills will come in handy.
Safety not Guaranteed