Caldari based = kinetic/thermal
Gallente baseed = thermal/kinetic
Amarr based = em/thermal
Minmatar based = everything, but mainly explosive/kinetic.Wwhen killing them, use EM on shields, exp on armor
Leet Al > I have sh###y charisma, so I compensate by using 7 heatsinks on my Armageddon

Hardeners to use

Angel - All
Amarr Navy - EM/Thermal/Kinetic
Gurista, Mordus, Gallente - Kinetic/Thermal
Blood - EM/Thermal
Sansha - EM/Thermal
Serpentis - Kinetic/Thermal
Mercenary - EM/Thermal/Kinetik(missiles)
Caldary navy - Kinetic/Thermal
Khanid - EM/Thermal
Zazzmatazz - all types of dmg
Mordus - Kinetic/thermal
Rogue Pirate - EM/Explosive/Kinetic
Odamian - Kin/therm

Damage types to use
Angel - EM(shields) Explosive(Armor), or
thermal all round
Amarr Navy - EM (shield) Explosive(Armor)
Mordus - EM (shield) Explosive(Armor)
Gurista - EM(shields) Explosive(Armor), Thermal/Kinetic all round
Blood - Thermal
Sansha - Thermal
Serpentis - Thermal
Mercenary - Explosives
Caldary Navy - Explosives (Kine/Therm)
Khanid - EM(shields) Explosive(Armor)
Zazzmatazz - EM(shield)/Explosive(Armor)
Rogue Pirate- EM(shield)/Explosive(Armor)
Odamian - EM(shield)/Explosive(Armor)

Since when do the amarr do kinetic? Lasers man! Lasers!
Leet Al > I have sh###y charisma, so I compensate by using 7 heatsinks on my Armageddon

http://npc.elfarto.com/index.php

Its ingame browser compatible. Just type in the name of the NPC and look.

When deciding which type of damage to deal and if you use projectiles, missiles, or drones, sum the shield and armor resistances. The smallest sum should be the damage type to use. If you're using hybrids or lasers, then you're kinda stuck. Lasers vs. Angels is a lesson in pain.

For projectiles:
Kinetic: Titanium Sabot
Explosive: Fusion
Thermal: Phased Plasma
EM: EMP

When deciding to harden, check the DPS line. Usually the forumala goes. Coincidentally, the damage types that NPCs deal are usually the ones they're weakest against:

Blood/Sanshas/Amarr/Khanid/Ammatar: EM/Therm.

Serpentis/Guristas/Caldari Navy/Gallente Navy: Kin/Therm. Therm/Kin for Gal/Serp

Angels/Minnie: All damage types, with a slight focus on Exp/Kin. Its easier to tank using just 3x Invuln IIs for shield tanking (or 2x Invuln and an EM) and a bunch of Energized Adaptives and an Explosive Hardener for armor. Shield is slightly easier since Exp damage has a naturally high shield resist. I get around 85% or so with 3 Invuln IIs and a named damage control.
Safety not Guaranteed

Heh, looks like I've got all the wrong qualifications for the upcoming Angel Extravaganza ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

With 5 hardeners I am able to tank most of that mission, even when it gets hairy and everything aggros.

and everything aggros.
ok excuse my ignorance but ive heard that term alot, and have no idea what it means :?
heres a brief rundown:

In missions, NPC's are split into groups. When you shoot one group, usually only that group attacks back (hence why tanking is possible). If you aggro them, they respond. Some stages of missions automatically aggro on you (ala, stages of the extraveganza's). The key to using the aggro patters to your advantage, is to never aggro more than one group at a time, which is why when you arent the one tanking, you should only shoot the npc's that are already aggro'd on the tanker. Aggro'd npc will not switch targets untill their current one is warping, or destroyed. Shooting a new group however, will aggro the new group to the person that shot, not nescessarily the tanker.

I learned the meaning of half the words in MMO from a Lord of the Rings/Warcraft YTMND ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos