Wing of Redemption?

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but im getting back into the swing of Eve. Thing is, mining and hauling are somewhat dangerous for my short attention span, and I cant seem to find a decent agent out here either.

So I was hoping to ask...you guys got room for a tiny little destroyer and Indy hauler? I may not be big, but I've got determination at the least! :p

I'm leaving WoR (corpmail later explaining). Have at it Hippo, everyone in WoR trusts you.
Leet Al > I have sh###y charisma, so I compensate by using 7 heatsinks on my Armageddon

Where you off to ?
no such corpmail :D

Unless his plans changed, he's going to Valient Logistics while he pvp's out in 0.0 and rats his sec down. He claims he'll come back, but prior experiences say that he won't :p

Singh: If you can fly a vigil and use warp disruptors, you're useful
Yup, I can do both. Can fly BC's (working my way to buying one) as well, if you require. :)

The only thing completely stopping me from saying yes, is that W0R guys like to know people before they join. Sometime you're online, i'll invite you to our public relations channel so you get your name out there. Then sometime come ganking with us. Its sortof like a ladder.