:o

Wow, makes me glad I don't hang out in Low Sec.

Some pirate would buy one just to camp a gate to frag it once every hour.
My first Armageddon has died.

2005.11.25 06:22:57 combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Ruined Stargate, wrecking for
733.8 damage.

You can only use them once per day, so they aren't as dangerous as all that, however, I'm still interested to see what effect this will have on the Eve universe.

As Han Solo would say, I've got a baaad feeling about this...
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

That is a stunningly beautiful game. Now if only someone would hack toe protocal and run a private server so one needn't pay to play................

I wonder how many zeros are going to be at the end of the skill cost? Either way the titan cost is something like 45 billion. The blueprint is 75 billion and the component prints are 1-5 Billion each. They can only be built at a pos, so i don't think there will ever be that many of them. I do expect to see carriers on tranq by the end of the year. The fighter drones look sweet, they cost somewhere between a Tier 3 cruiser and a battlecruiser to build.
Safety not Guaranteed

Yup, but whilst adding drone carriers, they are halving the amount of drones you can launch from every other ship and making them tougher because there are 'too many drones'. I'll wait and see how it goes, but I'll freely admit to being narked about that.

Personally, I think making SCC's auto un-ancher of not used for, say 8 weeks, would do a lot to deal with crap laying around in some systems.

I think secure cans should just be removed. With jetcan flagging, they made them secure enough to deter the noobsip ore thieves, and they're still freakishly huge.

A question though, how did Hip get into Du Annes in the first place?

2005.11.25 06:22:57 combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Ruined Stargate, wrecking for
733.8 damage.

Oddly enough GSCs can stand up to a doomsday weapon. They can do up to 75,000 with L5 Doomsday weapon skill. GSCs have like 100,000 HP or something insane like that.

WTB: Ship made from GSC armo(u)r
Safety not Guaranteed

shuttle
But i thought you had too low a sec rating to get in to hi sec. and why bother coming up from you're world into the light?

733.8 damage.

Dammit Lib, he's not Darth Hippo :P He just plays the same game a different way.

Shuttles can get around in Hi-sec as long as you're fast enough to get away from Gate guns iirc, having never been neg sec I'm ot sure, but I think you get a short space of time before you are attacked.

shuttles on instas are damn hard to catch. to bad you can't anchor bubbles in empire b/c thats the only way you get them without getting a bunch of T2 sensor boosters and manage to catch them uncloaking at the gate.

Another fun thing to do is insta undocks. When the system is safe, get an interceptor or fast frig (slasher, condor, exec, atron) and MWD 1000 km straight out of the docking bay. I'd recommend something with more than 1 midslot so you can fit cap batteries. Anyways, bookmark once the station goes off grid and you have a good anti-station camp tool.
Safety not Guaranteed

Shuttles can get around in Hi-sec as long as you're fast enough to get away from Gate guns iirc, having never been neg sec I'm ot sure, but I think you get a short space of time before you are attacked.
Having blasted a macrominer's Bestower, and warped to a station before the time was up (I wasn't sure whether it had passed yet...) I can confirm this. Sentries take three or four seconds to lock on.

And no, the station guns didn't get me. People laugh about having a dual shield-booster setup...
IAR
A Numbered Existence
In The Service
Monsters
SAMAS