First Level 4

Where does Vengeance fall in the difficulty of Level 4s? I know Angel Extravaganza is hardest, but what about the others?
My first Armageddon has died.

2005.11.25 06:22:57 combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Ruined Stargate, wrecking for
733.8 damage.

Vengeance has like ten Battleships in it. The good thing is, if you play it right, you don't have to shoot them all at once. If you work in groups, you should be able to take down individual battleships.

However - I don't recommend playing this for a young player. Level 4 aren't meant to be Solo. Even I woudn't do a Vengeance because the chance of it cocking up is too great.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I didn't do it alone. I did it with 5 friends. However I was the only BS.

2005.11.25 06:22:57 combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Ruined Stargate, wrecking for
733.8 damage.

One of the hardest, but one of the biggest paying too. If you're lucky, you can make 40mil in one go.
Best strategy for this one is a Tankpoc.
6x Megapulse (or Megabeams if you have AWU4) and a large smartbomb or two.
4x Cap Chargers
2x Large Rep IIs (Or Accoms if you cant use IIs), 3x Hardeners (2 Therm, 1 Kin), and two cap relays.
You can shoot forever and tank pretty much everything, and you only have to set off the bombs to kill the little things.
Leet Al > I have sh###y charisma, so I compensate by using 7 heatsinks on my Armageddon

Oh yeah, if you feel like tanking for 3 hours you can get a total of 7 0.8% boosts.
Leet Al > I have sh###y charisma, so I compensate by using 7 heatsinks on my Armageddon

That's one of the hardest? We did it with my Apoc, a Brutix, a Prophecy, a Celestis, an Enyo, and a Caracal.

We actually had more trouble with the 3 Enforcers than we did with the last stage.

733.8 damage.

That's one of the hardest? We did it with my Apoc, a Brutix, a Prophecy, a Celestis, an Enyo, and a Caracal.

We actually had more trouble with the 3 Enforcers than we did with the last stage.

That sounds about right, you can solo them in a battleship as far as i know, though its probably really hard... But since CCP had never meant battleships as the ultimate 1 man pwnmobile (whether PVP or PVE), a mixed group such as above is probably ideal. Another assfrig, maybe a ceptor, and a higher teir gallente cruiser than celestis (like a thorax, maybe a vexor) would maybe even it out a little more.