System Security Level: 0.2

Involved parties:

Name: Hippo117 (laid the final blow)
Security Status: -7.1
Alliance: Unknown
Corporation: Wings of Redemption
Ship Type: Badger Mark II
Weapon Type: 150mm Railgun II

Podded to. There was a frig and inty that scrammed him while i got a 45 second lock time, but i did all the damage :D

*Liberator runs and hides from Hippo and his -7.1 sec rating
My first Armageddon has died.

2005.11.25 06:22:57 combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Ruined Stargate, wrecking for
733.8 damage.

*Liberator runs and hides from Hippo and his -7.1 sec rating

I podded some guy who lied to me about being a noob, I had let him ho saturday, caught him sunday mining in a catalyst, killed the ship, but not the pod, and then yesterday i saw him in another catalyst, and every time he had a different excuse as to why 1mil was too expensive for him to pay, so i podded him that time (no, not in a badger :D ) and went to -7.somethinglow...

So much for my recent strive to get back to 0.0 sec...

it also ticked me off when his friend in a raven warped to his can the first time i killed him. I easily out-tanked him for a while as a fleet was headed to us for the kill, but when a second raven started cruising me and i warped, they ran and we lost both of them...

Either way, i could have just ganked him the first time, but i gave him the BOTD... I dont need to justify killing someone in lowsec.

i was a n00b and i had named s### from all of yall, like when that fucker in the armageddon ganked my cruiser he got some named s### outta that.

BTW good work on getting that sec level back up hippo :razz:
:smash:
:flag45:

All the agents i can reach dislike me :(

Seriously, i have a lvl1 -14 storage agent. Thats it. She keeps sending me to highsec too, so i cant get one of the lvl2 or lvl4 gallente ones in my home system...