You know you can use the map to find better agents?
My first Armageddon has died.

2005.11.25 06:22:57 combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Ruined Stargate, wrecking for
733.8 damage.

yeah, they're either all in higsec, or far away from what i consider my safe area... The only one available is only 2 jumps, but she sucks...

so what's wrong with high sec agents?

2005.11.25 06:22:57 combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I perfectly strikes Ruined Stargate, wrecking for
733.8 damage.

he cant get to them because of his security rating
Something to be said for being a nice guy then?

733.8 damage.

You can be banned from highsec without having a low security rating though. If your faction rating with any one faction goes below -3, you cant go into a 1.0 under their soverignety. I'm not sure if it steps down like the security status banning system though, i just know that if i run a fuckton of agent missions for say caldari, who i already have a +1.5ish standing, my gallente standings go down because they're enemies... Unfortunately, i have a -0.07 with gallente because of my caldari agents, so i can only use lvl1 gallente agents... Of which of course, there are none nearby.

I am flabberghasted at the number of people in newbie corps (like, 2-3 days old) coming through our space, and they say some agent is sending them there. It seems backwards...

he cant get to them because of his security rating
Something to be said for being a nice guy then?
Being nice is no fun.
Leet Al > I have sh###y charisma, so I compensate by using 7 heatsinks on my Armageddon

I am flabberghasted at the number of people in newbie corps (like, 2-3 days old) coming through our space, and they say some agent is sending them there. It seems backwards...
So... Gank'em. What have you got to lose? :p

Well, Hippo did nearly get ganked in his Ferox by a Tristan.
Leet Al > I have sh###y charisma, so I compensate by using 7 heatsinks on my Armageddon

NH, when will u be back in action?
after christmas break, ill be out of town too much starting in a week or so to want to pay to reactivate my acount til after the break

and how did a Tristan almost get your ferox hippo?
:smash:
:flag45:

probably got within tracking of his guns. which is why you use missiles on it. besides, with the new tanking changes you can get a mad tank running on it. I need to get on the test server to test ideas, but from what i saw large shield extender 2s only take 165 power instead of 440 for +2100 shields. So i can fit a few without problems. A med extender II gives +840 and the grid usage is going down to 28PG or so. Hippo can probably toss it on his hawk and easily get 2000 shields on the thing. Only tradeoff is sig radius increase which makes you easier to hit, but i don't think that is a drastic incrase that would make an assault frig look like a battlecruiser or something.
Safety not Guaranteed