Hey, dont knock the Osprey. It makes great trap bait. Some Murder of Crows guy died to a Goonfleet Osprey. He had nos and webs fitted.
Leet Al > I have sh###y charisma, so I compensate by using 7 heatsinks on my Armageddon

LOL

Well, you can't use Heavy Missiles yet, so I'd suggest Assault Launchers/Standard Launchers, some sensor boosters, as Phreak suggested, so that you can speed up your locking time, shield booster and probably an AB. You could put ballistic control units in the low slot, but personally, I'd look closer at Nanofibers or Inertial Stabilisiers, so that if things go pear shaped, you can get out quick, but be careful with fibers, they lower your hull strength ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Overdrives are ok, they give more speed and don't affect your hull, but they reduce your cargo hold and, whilst they make you go faster, they don't increase your aligning speed when you need to warp out fast. It's a choice really, Overdrives will move you faster, Fibers will turn you faster ;) Might even be worth looking at Ballistic Control Units if you can fit them, they'll just up your killing power a bit, but when you're doing a mission, and things get out of hand, it's handy being able to get out fast ;)

Oh, and Grug, 2 miner 1's and a Cargo expander :p

Hard to say, you might want to talk to NGT about that, I never fly tristans, I'm an Executor/Inqusitor man myself ;)

I've accepted your application btw ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

well i have on my ship now 2 large shield boosters and 2 inertia stabilizers with 4 launchers but if i activate 1 of the large shield boosters it takes a quarter of my cap so ill stick to one :)
Luciferus - Caracal

I used an Incursus; didn't like the Tristan. You can outrange most everything in a L1 with 125mm rails, or could before RMR; the NPCs grew microwarpdrives afterwards. :(

My Inky setup, when I still had one:

3 125mm rails with Iridium ammunition
1 civ shield booster (later substituted for a small shield booster, but that eats the cap for breakfast), 1 1MN AB
1 small armor repper, other lows to suit personal tastes.
Last edited by ngtm1r on Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IAR
A Numbered Existence
In The Service
Monsters
SAMAS

ive got 2 150s and a assault missle launcher, t2 ab, small shield booster, langour webber, some targeting thing some armor thing and nanofibers on my tristan
:smash:
:flag45: