We're hiring

Ruleset is almost done, only the template missions need organizing, and we should be able to move into the testing phase soon.

This means we're gonna need testers. Yes, this means YOU lot! Anyone want to volunteer? :)

I'll test :)
I need to know how to find out my kb per second...

I'll be available at noon till 8 on weekdays and 8a.m to 8p.m to weekends
I'm in the Central Time Zone :)

I'll test :)
I need to know how to find out my kb per second...

I'll be available at noon till 8 on weekdays and 8a.m to 8p.m to weekends
I'm in the Central Time Zone :)
That as me, sorry...

We'vee been hiring?

*curses himself for not reading internal more often*

I'll be operational again in about a week, when my laptop arrives... It'll be about a month and a half before i get a better connection though, plus going on vacation... Til then, I'm still pretty stuck, since my desktop has so much spyware (and some 3 susected viruses) it hardly runs anything...

ill test!

so, conflict zone is like a squadwar + RTS game? cooooool....

BTW, it would be neat if there were shivan ships, but they were automated and attacked anything, like pirates. then, you get nice 3-way battles that are fairer than most. :)

ill get both of you access to the testers forum. Be sure to check it often though, I intend to get moving REALLY soon :P
Ok, you two should be having access soon. Post when you do and we'll get started :)

[quote="Singh"]ill get both of you access to the testers forum. Be sure to check it often though, I intend to get moving REALLY soon :Pquote]

ok, i got acess :) cya there!

The plan was before christmas. Last christmas.

As you see, that din't work out too well, so we planned before the summer holiday.

Like that helped......

Now, the planning is, err, Hippo, planning?

Really, I stepped up as a temporary 3 week manager somewhere way before christmas, but the real manager dropped, and now I got the job. I don't have the time, the expertise, nor the energy to be a real leader, and with only 2 staffers, it's not possible to make a good pace.

Now, on the bright side of things, I started a coding project meant for the SCP that will probably aid this project by a lot too, so we might not be lost just yet.

Good to know when we finish, at least people will want to use it...

I joined about the end of march, and i half knew i wouldn't be able to do much till now, Kopax dropped out, karajorma is here, but not here... Singh has been doing most olf the work, but overall, very few people offer to do anything other then test... I chose to help, because i thought i could be a good asset, and because i wanted my name as more then a simple tester... And here i am...