BST... I'm unfamilliar with that... What is it related to GMT? (not that its important, either way, you're in)

Directly above this thread there's a stuck one. Follow its instructions for testers, and i'll approve your access. Stuff to do is already listed inside. Welcome aboard. :p

BST (British Summer Time) is either one hour forward or back of GMT, i forget which. Doesn't really matter, it's only an hour either way. And thanks, i'm following the instructions now :)
You should also know that i am never available after 10:30pm as i dont have net access after that time, Friday nights are sometimes an exception when i manage to commandeer the net to play games but that rarely happens.

Ok, both of you follow the instructions, and i'll approve you. Anubis, I've approved your reqiest, check the forum index and you'll see the forum... (unfortuneately, they don't show up through the drop-down menue... :( )

heya!
Maybe it's easier to say, to all willing to test, in which hours the tests take place; unless it's said on not for all access forum ::wink:
Squadron 303 - We have 303 reasons to kill you! :]

match times are set up between the 2 (or more) teams that involve them... The only part management takes in scheduling, is someone may plan to be online at the time, to take care of scoring

I'd like to apply for testing. I've got quite a bit of free time, usually, and I've beta tested a half-dozen games in the past.

I'll go request to join the usergroup now...

I'd like to apply for testing. I've got quite a bit of free time, usually, and I've beta tested a half-dozen games in the past.

I'll go request to join the usergroup now...
Welcome aboard :p

of all these testers, exactly how many FLEETS to we have so far? PM me or tell me in the testers area if you dont want the public to know for some reason... :razz: