First off Kasperl there was only ONE change in leadership.

Second off one jack@$$ in the squad was acting totally retarded and I had to ban him (disrespecting me and others of the squad and many outside it is one of the biggest), then other people jumped up and called in unfair and started acting stupid ON PURPOSE to give EA a bad reputation so I had to ban them as well.

Of course we are going to get "Bitchy" when something nearly IDENTICAL to FleetWars comes up, you have NO idea how hard we have worked on it.

I can not speak for any other member but I never threatened you, just because one member of a group does something does not reflect the feelings of a whole.

OK, this is it, we had a deal. We would change our names, you would shut up.
Second, there were at least 3 changes, I kinda kept score for some time.
Third, this is the fourth time AFTER our namechange that AD comes around to whine.
Fourth, I even offered co-operation and all kinds of things, and you just said 'everything was only internal'.
Fifth, I don't want this s### for now, I've got 3 weeks of exams left, come back later.

Any further posts about this, and I'll just delete them.

As for co-operation, PM me with details.

Maybe you won´t delete it when i say following:
I don´t know what has happened before, but when AD came back and i was the first "new" member, there was no sign of aggression from anyone of the AD´s.
So whatever has happened before, we´re far away from any strong conversation.

Anyway, that´s the problem when teams get bigger...
there are more misunderstandings and people don´t respect each other well enough.
Either you have to be friend to everyone of your team or you team may not grow so big (we already had a discussion about s.b. who wanted to join the team, because we (first it was only me) noticed that he wasn´t as good as he seemed to be - AD has a period of 1 month for "recruits" to get well known to them)

So let´s try to work together and in peace.

(we already had a discussion about s.b. who wanted to join the team, because we (first it was only me) noticed that he wasn´t as good as he seemed to be
+ so we had to refuse his request :idea:

I don't care.

Anything that get's said by someone who as an AD tag is your issue. If someone explicitly states that he is not speaking for the team and only on his own title, then it is something different. But no such notice was given. Therefore, your messages, your problem.

And, for those who do not understand basic Latin ( :roll: ) casus belli is literally a reason of the war, ie an act of war.