Everything is a strive for power, even bloodyness :) Most of the time bloodyness is the only option to retain power, and the quickest way to gain it. At least that was the case in medieval times. Now if you bloody something, you get nuked :p

Meh, find me a world leader who isn't a racist deep down and you'll find a rare thing. Leaders become leaders because (a) They are bullies and (b) They appeal to the lowest common denominator.

The thing is, communism was a sort of knee-jerk response to fascism. the argument between it and capitalism is something I'll never understand, they are both ways of living that can only happen if the people in general choose it to be so.

So, although WWII kicked us out of the depression, it did so in the worst possible way, because a hell of a lot of money went into preparing for WW3. i.e. We didn't learn the lesson, and, scarily enough, we are well on our way to another depression :(

and thats true, too: hitler was a rotten guy, but still, you have to admit, as an evil conquerer, he did his job very well :)
I'd say he did it pretty badly actually. Napoleon made exactly the same mistake of fighting a war on exactly the same two fronts he did. It was pretty stupid then and even more stupid when Hitler tried it.

Not to mention he completely f**ked up Rommel's campaign in North Africa.

if you go back in time, you would get the universe caught in a time loop.
This argument really annoys me. How do you know time is that fluid? Nobody's done anything to prove it works like that.
Sync
Transcend

Builds your roofs of dead wood. Builds your walls of dead stone. Builds your dreams of dead thoughts. Comes crying laughing singing back to life, takes what you steal, and pulls the skins from your dead bones shrieking.

Er... but that is a theory. And if you ask me, it's the argument that makes the least sense. Whenever you think about time travel like that you end up getting confused because it loops around itself and time gets all bizarre and tangled.
Sync
Transcend

Builds your roofs of dead wood. Builds your walls of dead stone. Builds your dreams of dead thoughts. Comes crying laughing singing back to life, takes what you steal, and pulls the skins from your dead bones shrieking.

About time travel being impossible, meh, people also used to think it was impossible to make something heavier than air fly. Just because it's beyond our understanding doesn't make it impossible.
Sync
Transcend

Well, to go back in time, theoretically, you must be going faster than light. In order for an object to accelerate, another object or force must act upon it at a positive relative value. The fastest known force is light itself, so how would it ever be possible to go faster than the speed of light? Not to mention, any solid material would be basically impossible to get up to anywhere close to that speed. Higher mass=more force to accelerate.