Why is time connected to light? Time is a measurement of an abstract concept, light is a bunch of particles and things bouncing around. I don't see the connection.
Sync
Transcend

Builds your roofs of dead wood. Builds your walls of dead stone. Builds your dreams of dead thoughts. Comes crying laughing singing back to life, takes what you steal, and pulls the skins from your dead bones shrieking.

Time has to do with speed, not light (which also isn't technically particle, as such...nobody's sure exactly how to describle light). The best way to think of it is as time as the fourth dimension. Travelling through our standard 3 dimensions is linked (inversely I think) to travel through the fourth. The faster you move in space, the slower you move in time.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

I didn't say time travel had to do with light, I said it had to do with the speed of light. It's just a theory out there.

And grim, you'd rather this place be a desolate waste of barren land than a discussion of time travel? :p

*spreads time travel on some bread and makes a time travel sandwich*

Mmm... time travel...
Sync
Transcend

Builds your roofs of dead wood. Builds your walls of dead stone. Builds your dreams of dead thoughts. Comes crying laughing singing back to life, takes what you steal, and pulls the skins from your dead bones shrieking.