I actually think I'm about to lose my 152gb drive... it's got some bad sectors on it I think. Whenever I run chkdsk on it in the "repair bad sectors" mode, it freezes at 97%. Defrag freezes my computer too. And I'm unable to add any more files onto it even though I still have 49.2gb left on it.

But, all my HT stuff is on my C: drive, so that won't f--- this up :p

I actually think I'm about to lose my 152gb drive... it's got some bad sectors on it I think. Whenever I run chkdsk on it in the "repair bad sectors" mode, it freezes at 97%. Defrag freezes my computer too. And I'm unable to add any more files onto it even though I still have 49.2gb left on it.

But, all my HT stuff is on my C: drive, so that won't f--- this up :p
That's gotta be bad luck DC

Well, if you do decide to help, keep in mind it's not just ordinary FREDing. The mission designs are...unique I'll put it. Just a lot of SEXPing and creative placement I suppose.

Well, if you do decide to help, keep in mind it's not just ordinary FREDing. The mission designs are...unique I'll put it.
you are telling me THAT? lol, im the guy who made a subspace disruptions level (didnt release, or by rights finish, either) level, where an orion class destroyer flies out of a window in an installation. it jsut appears. i also made a shipyard base by placing several ganymedes and an arcadia carefully, so that they look like theyre attached.

i think i can handle anything you throw at me. :)

and im actualy pretty good at scripting the stuff.

Well, keep in mind that if you do what to help that I'll want a demo mission, basically do whatever you want. It helps keep all the leechers out. So far I've had 3 people asking to help, and none of them ever got around to making a demo mission for me. So, you get the idea :)

ya. im working on one for BW right now, and i have another in the planning stage. theyre both rather complex for demo missions, but i wanna show that i know my way around scripting as well :D

Hidden Terror is not dead. Actually it was never alive :|

What we basically need is a staff. We have a very good story and concept, and much potential in this campain, but we lack people. Any help is welcome.
Dance with me
Under the soft moon shining,
In the wide open fields
Far beyond the toil and trouble
Of my busy mind.

I'm interested, but I'm not sure joining more than two staffs at the moment would be a good idea, for me or my 'employers'.
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet

as i said, ill help. i just sent off my level to BW, so he'll be gettin that soon.
if you want, i can send YOU one as well, or you can just use the same one that i sent to BW as the demo mission... im fine with either :)