The only reason Germany lost was because Japan decided to go trigger-happy and instigate the US.

Hitler could also have won if he didn't decide to start a two-front war by attacking Russia. Sure, it was inevitable, but he could have at least dealt with Britain first.

Btw, I have no reason to like Germany. I just think Germans are cool. Even tho I'm Dutch :p

DC: Trust me, germans suck. Not all of them, but the average is extraordinarily high.
*waves fist* i want to see a SHIVAN govornment! :D

now THEY ought to know how to manage a planet! they did manage 80+ 6km-long juggs, did they not? :D
I wuv you. :oops: 8)
Dance with me
Under the soft moon shining,
In the wide open fields
Far beyond the toil and trouble
Of my busy mind.

The only reason Germany lost was because Japan decided to go trigger-happy and instigate the US.

Hitler could also have won if he didn't decide to start a two-front war by attacking Russia. Sure, it was inevitable, but he could have at least dealt with Britain first.

Btw, I have no reason to like Germany. I just think Germans are cool. Even tho I'm Dutch :p
Germany did lose because their leader was complete Asshole!

I just hope that kinda leader will never rise again
MACHINA TERRA: Some ghosts are not just myths.

A Leader who's a complete asshole?

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one HIG ;)

Hitler was asshole if someone say something else they can
eat my hat, he killed so many people (jewish)
if anybody builds Time Machine I gonna go and kick his sorry ass out of this universe before he is even born (hitler) and those peoples who are racist should be shot
MACHINA TERRA: Some ghosts are not just myths.

give up being moral. racism will never go away, its hardwired into the human race, as is the quest for power. violence is also unstoppable, and on top of all that, time travel is not a good idea, even if it were possible right now. if you go back in time, you would get the universe caught in a time loop.

A Leader who's a complete asshole?

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one HIG ;)

Hitler was asshole if someone say something else they can
eat my hat, he killed so many people (jewish)
if anybody builds Time Machine I gonna go and kick his sorry ass out of this universe before he is even born (hitler) and those peoples who are racist should be shot
I'm all for dead Nazis, but.... did you not play Red Alert?

I didn't play Red Alert, but I do know that as a whole, WW2 was good for the world. It kicked us off technologically, ended the depression, formed the UN etc. etc. Admittedly, there could have been less bloody ways to do that sort of thing, but...
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T