quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Goober5000
FS1 music, you mean? It's got a different soundtrack pattern. If you don't want FS1 music, you can add any other music you want to retail FS2.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea well I was wondering is there any way at all to have the FS1 music running on the FS1 Port for FS2, without SCP.
if so, how?
ok so like if I made a Campaign and I had music made for it, could that be played along with the campaign in retail FS2?
I just quoted a post i posted on HLP forums, you'd need new music for mods like hidden terror and all the others in production, or at least some will, this is to get the music in the FS1 port going without SCP, don't get me wrong here, SCP mod is good, but it slows down on many effects, plus I don't like the engine plumes, those are way to big, even with it toned down it's still too big, many may like'em that way, but not me.
anyway back to the subject, surely there's gotta be a way to get the FS1 music going on Retail FS2.

GRASS!

Yeah, it was Hidden and htcombat, two tracks. Not sure if the latter was renamed though.

btw, this is DC, but I'm at a friend's house for his b-day party... first time paintballing, and damn was it a blast. :p