Well, Inferno was disappointing on most parts.

Especially the storyline and the err 'tabling' could use some work. The new missiles are completely useless, and most of the new ships are tremendous downgrades - especially that 'Claymore' that you can't fly at all because you hardly touch the joystick and it spins you around hundreds of times. Then, theres some effects that could use some work, too.

Inferno is okay, but not 'all that great' as most people claim it is. Homesick is thousands of times better than Inferno, with a MOD total of exactly zero.
Dance with me
Under the soft moon shining,
In the wide open fields
Far beyond the toil and trouble
Of my busy mind.

Yeah, but the ending was enitrely too depressing for me. Sadly accurate, maybe, but very, very numbing and depressing. It colors my opinion of the camapaign.
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet

The sad ending is the only reason I liked Terminator 3... I was bored sick of all the happy endings in every movie out there. Like so, Homesick was also a refresher.

Yeah, but that was on a level with Greek tragedy, only without as much hubris and deservering on the part of the heroes.

I suppose we should count ourselves lucky that our player was able to get out alive.
- Jimmy Buffet

There's unhappy, and there's Greek playwright unhappy. FS is the former, but Homesick is definitely the latter. It's a damned good campaign, though, ending aside.
- Jimmy Buffet

I hate happy endings. At least, the ones that neatly wrap everything up so all the good people are happy and all the bad people are dead or buggered in some way or another. Homesick's ending was great. If it had ended happily (which I can't really see how it could have) I wouldn't like it nearly as much as I do.
Sync
Transcend

Builds your roofs of dead wood. Builds your walls of dead stone. Builds your dreams of dead thoughts. Comes crying laughing singing back to life, takes what you steal, and pulls the skins from your dead bones shrieking.