*prepares a lawsuit on Woomeister* :rightfighter5:

:lol: I admit I never liked his stuff, and the fact he'd take pretty much anything that came his way. Kind of like KT is getting :p Not sure why so many people like Inferno either, too many huge ships. The player is so insignificant it makes the experience shoddy.

It's actually pretty good. And the huge ships do occasionally make you get your ass moving to do something productive.

There are times where the fighters make a real difference in whether the big ships are still around, but do so in reasonable, logical ways. Of course, some of teh missions are gratuitously difficult, such as saving a certain carrier from a certain superdestroyer, but overall, the campaign is very good.
"I like the funny sounds of parrots squawking,"
- Jimmy Buffet

hmm... well, i might get it. but its a massive d/l, and i dont like conversions. if i could, like, add the ships instead of replace em, that would be much better.

*sighs* It's not really a conversion. There's one Terran bomber and a Shivan capship left over from the original game.

Inferno is set about thirty-five(?) years in the future, post Capella. It expands on the FS universe, but doesn't replace it.
- Jimmy Buffet

:lol: I admit I never liked his stuff, and the fact he'd take pretty much anything that came his way. Kind of like KT is getting :p Not sure why so many people like Inferno either, too many huge ships. The player is so insignificant it makes the experience shoddy.
Well I can only say that I'am waiting BWO

And I gonna say that you guys gonna love MT when we get it done :wink:

Whoops sorry needed pimp

Yeah, BWO looks like it's gonna be great. Even if it gets close to the quality of Derelict, I'll be happy.

I've given up waiting on MT though. :p
Well, we been noticed that MT public forum is Empty
but there is some cool stuff going behind doors

Wtf are you talking about?

And MT has plenty of stuff on their site, more than most people. Go read their fiction/intel stuff. Tons of stuff to read.

*sigh* conversion-wise, i meant the ships, not the storyline :)
BTW, with the inferno table files and stuff, you jsut put em in the tables directory, right? and then if you want to go back to vannilla FS2 you just move the inferno tablefile out of that folder of remane it?

and also, can someone tell me the difference between the different inferno downloads? one group says 'full vps' or something and the other says like 'add on vps' or the likewise. which one do i ge? :?

The full .vp is just that, everything in one .vp. The multi-vp is for people with slower connections.

The only update for Inferno that's out is currently in beta testing.
- Jimmy Buffet