:Remembers Unholy Alliance:

Hmmmm... I'm actually quite looking forward to a good Shivan campaign ;) I never got on with UA.
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

This one will be good.

If it ever gets finished. Not up to me, really.

I do hope the project will come along, though, and it won't be my part(s) that will stop the project from being finished.
Dance with me
Under the soft moon shining,
In the wide open fields
Far beyond the toil and trouble
Of my busy mind.

It will be done. It's just this research paper that's slowing me down. Plus this week is crazy, with all these events, deadlines, and homecoming. And, not to mention, my planetside trial ends on Saturday. :p

I don't have any questions but just thought I'd say that I liked the trailer, and look forward to the campaign so don't give up. I myself have decided to make a very lofty campaign, which I'm sure will never be finished, but who knows.

Btw, I'm not sure that the music is from the Two Towers. There's another CD called "Winter Chill 2" or something which has a variation of that song with some East Indian type of singer. The Two Towers may just be a new rendition of the song, but either way both versions are pretty kickass.

Glad you like the trailer. If you want this to get finished, spam Kopax. :good:
Dance with me
In the wide open fields
Of my busy mind.

This thing is looking GODLIKE!

And that choice of music for the trailer was inspired.

You say that we wont be seeing any new Shivan ships...but that we will be seeing ships that werent in either of the Freespace games...I am somewhat confused.

Do you mean they arent new in the chronological sence of the word? Like ships that were in service after FS1 but before FS2 arent new?

Also, glad to see that you have fixed the comms so that we dont have Terrans messaging us :p When i watched the trailer (For the 5th time in a row, while transfering it to a friend for him to drool over) i spotted the comms thing and thought it was annoying, but tolerable if the rest is as good as it seems.

Will we get to fly the Ross 128 attack mission? oh lets do! :D

Thanks, the gameplay is a bit outdated really. And those missions have been completely trashed, although I did like the one with the Deimos(in the trailer).

I may make a redux of the trailer after a few months, after I get some cutscenes done so I can jack a few scenes off of those :) What I really need, though, is FREDers. But hey. :)

Thanks for the input, got me out of my slumber. :brows:

And as of yet we aren't planing on doing a direct mission transfer except the Bastion assault one, and that's slightly modified. The missions focus more on 'behind the scenes', for obvious reasons. :p

Yeees a new trailer please :)

my video-card told me she was tired of playing it 10 times a day :good:

I finished UA 2 days ago, too much capships, story-line a bit "déja vu" ...

Will you work faster if we spam you ? we could make a "spam Kopax for the righteous cause" team :smoke:
Fun and teamplay are the goals

I might end up bloated, considering I eat spam ;)

I added 3 screenshots to the screenshot section on the site, if you want to look at them. Nothing really spectacular, and the mission won't even be in the release, but it gives you the idea.

:dance:

Hey there ( second post :p )

as you can see im big fan of that red team ( shivans ) :)
I was creating my own Shivan Mod. Progres on moding was about 70%%. I've create interface, new shivan weapons, palyby shivan ships ( with lod weapon and ships section )and few more ( shivan pilot anis ) things but work stuck..and i give up..
here is something that left:
http://www.freespace.prv.pl/moderia/shi ... n_hall.gif

and few questions:
1 what campaing will be alout?
2 do you will use some new interface?
and one sugestions :)
i saw trailer and i hthink that in all game u coud use shivan language on hud and in mission briefs (o fcoure there shoud be transation ). I've do this in my unfinished mod to weapons names and works great :) ( you fell like real Shivan ) Here is a peace of it:
<<[\|//><< funy but uesful

Language, pilot pictures, and such have already been addressed previously

Mainhall has already been done by me, may make another one, but the rest is up to TheShivan to make, not sure how he's doing on that.

Only thing I'm saying about what the campaign is about, is what it isn't about. It's not the FS2 storyline from the shivan view, it focuses on something entirely different. To really say anything about what it is about may be too much information anyway.

I've already finished making all the Ship Selection animations(following FS2 style exactly, but red/yellow/orange theme instead of the blue/green theme), all the shivan ships are already playable with loadout screens all done. So that's already taken care of.

The only thing that really needs to be done now is all the different interface screens and missions... story is already fully layed out. So yeah.

No, there won't be any crap-tastic ancients. ;)
up to TheShivan to make, not sure how he's doing on that.
Well, let's say as soon as the project makes any visible advance (i.e. missions / mod getting done etc) you will get something :)
Dance with me
In the wide open fields
Of my busy mind.