Website? And maybe HT reformation?

Ok, so... I know that this mod is totally inactive, but still...

Some time ago, this mod still had a website. It was on some other site. Now it's gone, I suspect it expired, but wasn't it also uploaded here on sectorgame? Or does anyone have it backuped? OR, does anyone remember the original link, so the website's backup can be found on some website backup sites?

Anyway, on to the second part.

I kinda got the Hidden Terror files from the maker, for backup purposes. Very outdated, and I dunno how well connected the mod files are to this place, though I hope it's the same mod and not two different mods with the same name :P

So, anyway, my point is, it's kinda complete. But with bugfixing and upgrading the missions and the modpack it might be possible to "finish" Hidden Terror. The reason why I'm saying this is cause I kinda want to "finish" Hidden Terror, but can't do it alone not being a FREDder, so I wanna know the general support me/we would be getting. If there's any, only then I'd ask for permission to finish Hidden Terror, and we might get this thing rolling again.

Unless noone's interested or can finish themselves, or don't want me involved :p
Ancient-Shivan War

Re: Website? And maybe HT reformation?

It actually doesn't need those- the mod uses retail ships mostly, if not entirely. What it does need, however, is the missions remade. Entirely.
Why? I don't think we've dropped or eliminated any sexp's, or at least any that would prevent a mission from being playable with minor touchup work. Granted a lot of people rant and rave about how we've surpassed V quality FREDding, but we still play the main campaigns and like them, so they can just stuff it.
IAR
A Numbered Existence
In The Service
Monsters
SAMAS