Excellent R.A., you're perfect 8)

As for posting images and stuff:

HiddenTerror™ isn't so much a campaign based around gameplay, not even mods. It is basically a story to be told (with guns :wink: ). Showing anything useful would ruin the experience for players. In a campaign from a shivan point of view, you certainly are going to get something different from your daily "FS-routine" - which is the promising part of the concept. If we show everything in development, it will be a major deception, as people already know what expects them. It's only fun if you find it out mission-by-mission.

However slow the progress might be, the chances of the campaign getting finished aren't much worse than other projects, since we don't really use any major mods ('cept some shivan content of course). Essentially we could release it when the missions are finished, and then keep patching it up with new content, as the content doesn't really contribute much to the final product.
Dance with me
Under the soft moon shining,
In the wide open fields
Far beyond the toil and trouble
Of my busy mind.

Hey could you just release the tbl`s for the shivan fighters so we could fly those? (i`m to lazy to change the tbl`s myself ;) )