7 (No votes)
Total votes: 1 (33%)
5 (No votes)
4 (No votes)
3 (No votes)
2 (No votes)
1 (No votes)
Total votes: 3

It's weird.... The first mission is pretty tough to beat, most of the time the Fenris dies after Arjuna 30 arrives (due to laser shots) -- and when it didnt (and i patiently shot down the 40 bombers, which appear the very second they're destroyed due to wait time 0-0 seconds), it got stuck INSIDE the Minnow unable to proceed to the waypoint.

Plus, theres lots of typoes in the briefing.
Dance with me
Under the soft moon shining,
In the wide open fields
Far beyond the toil and trouble
Of my busy mind.

Just finished the Demo. The other missions are really easy.

Also, you should have RTB (return to base) messages and please TRY not to typo ship names.

Prohesy, Prophesy, Prophecy, time to decide how that ship is called. I noticed at least 2 different spellings even IN-MISSION. ;)
Dance with me
In the wide open fields
Of my busy mind.

I`m a mission tester and I missed the typoes, found 7 total in the command briefings in the first mission, these need addressed, will update when I can get in touch with Hippo..

As for the problem with Arjuna wings arrival time, i`ll have to look into that, may be caused by the number of wings, not sure though..

I can update my copies and send them to Hippo, but for the time being he is banned from using his pc..

Oh and thanks for the imput on other aspects of the demo..
Who am I? Take 3 guesses, and the first 2 don`t count.

I stopped counting typos after mission 2 cause it was really a lot. from "seaming" to "capeable", the "0.000000 Obsidian" and classics like "the hanger" there was everything.
Dance with me
In the wide open fields
Of my busy mind.

"0.000000 Obsidian" and classics like "the hanger"
eh?

whitelight: speak to hunter about getting ftp access to the ahtw directory, so you can upload stuff :smash:

It'll mainly be in school and when my parents aren't home that i'll be able to post though... :( :( :(

Cool its Hippo, glad to see your still around dude..

This may sound stupid but i`ve got a question, since i`ve never used FTP to upload files, would it be simular to the way files are uploaded to ICQ lite?

I`ll be bug fixing the demo, have already started from comments made here in this thread, and I do really appreciate the help from the fans...

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Who am I? Take 3 guesses, and the first 2 don`t count.

You'll need WS_FTP95LE, free for use, and available for download, and hunter will have to set up an access for you... It's basically drag and drop, with your computer directories on one side, and the web directories on the other...

I'll put up a post on the internal...