Or Wednesdays either I presume ;)

I think Hippo just picked a release date and is sticking by it ;)

Flipside :D
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Meh... Don't tell me there are no more questions... I guarantee that there will be after the release... :duh: :smash: :ba:

And i figured I'd tell you all, the demo has a nifty little install .exe because i felt like it...

Hm... Mods... I never did state them... Well, as of now, the only ones that are true models, are Orions, with nameplates... For different ships, theres the PVC Anohs, a series of the Aten, highly 'suped up' to give it a max speed of almost 70M/s, at a cost of armor and manuverability. The reactor needed to achive such power output is experimental, and has a huge blast radious. The reactor is also aboard the GTD Minnow and GTD Enterprise, giving them both a speed of 35 M/s... These modifications aren't seen untill mission 8... (the demo is only 1-5)...

As for weapons... :brows:
The GTM Cataclyst:
The GTM Cataclyst is a Fusion bomb surrounded by 5 salted fission bombs; propulsion unit is a third-size version of a regulation GTA fighter thruster (Class IV); given the weight of the payloads, the missile is slow despite the power of the thruster; as the Cataclyst is exceptionally large, GTA bombers are limited to carrying 1 of these weapons in each weapon bay; the resultant shock wave from this weapon is potentially deadly, due to the size of the payloads (7500 Mt in total); use near allied installations or allied ship groupings is strongly discouraged by the GTA; most effective when used in preemptive defensive strike against non-military installations. These are the first dumb fire bombs designed by the GTA. It's slow speed and lack of maneuverability makes it easy to shoot down, but it can be fired without ever targeting the enemy.

The PVC Anohs: Because the Anohs class cruiser is outfitted with an experimental reactor, capable of 3 times the output of the origonal, power was routed into the gun turrets. Each turret now fires twice as fast as a Terran Huge Turret, the energy travels faster, inflicts more damage, and travels furthur. unfortuneately, the energy required for firing will overheat the turrets, meaning the Anohs can only fire for 5 seconds, and then cool for 30 seconds. This is well worth the effort, as the Turrets put out an almost constant stream of fire.

Thats it for now, but GE has some 'stuff' under construction for FS1 that will likely make the final release.