Yep, the missions will have to be done for fs1 before they can be ported over to fs2.. :)
Really? :rolleyes: :violent1:

Dude?! What's up with his trunk? It looks like his hind quarters. ;) --> :animalelephant:

Ok, it seems there is no easy way to do the sexps (event editor) so at present i`m doing it, the old fasion way, edit each sexp by hand.

It is slow-going for the most part, but not to threat, i`m churning foward.

Goober5000 is working on a way to make this task take a leap foward with, (for lack of a better word) a converter, to make the transformation to FS2 quick and easy. :D :D Anyway this may take a while as Goob is busy on more important issues, which I can understand and also respect his needs at hand.

Untill the changes are made to Fred2open i`ll be doing my thing :D later.
Who am I? Take 3 guesses, and the first 2 don`t count.

:D Thanks Goob..
I should give the 11/6 version a try and see if I come up with the same resualts, give me a few days though were (me and wife) are leaving for Clyde ohio for the weekend to visit her mother..
Who am I? Take 3 guesses, and the first 2 don`t count.

I think I know what the crashes are. To import the mission, FRED has to temporarily allocate a crapload of memory. I didn't put any checks in to see if the memory was allocated, so if it wasn't, it'll crash when you go to use it. :p

I'll add the checks in ASAP, but in the meantime you can see if this is the problem by restarting the computer, shutting down all nonessential applications and just running FRED.
Fortunes of War
Deus Ex Machina

VWBB Survivor: 12/01-7/04, 130 posts

Meaning it runs out of memory? Or it just doesn't make itself enough room? Its just strange, because you said you've gotten it to work before, but noone else i've heard from has... Oh and Goober; you've had internal access for some time, just FYI...