Hey team, good to see so many new names on the staff list. Well Tolwyn sorry for the unannounced absence but i been kinda busy fighting in Basra clearing oilfileds and the like but after a hectic couple a months, Needless to say i got very drunk when i got back to the UK............ :boogy:

Im back now and ready to Fred my head off, just three small points, I got no pc, im using my mates, (lucky i got a good memory for login names) when i get a new PC ill need the latest mod stuff, and thirdly MOST IMPORTANTLY, i forgot the password for the staff forum :(

Apart from all that stuff though its greatto be back and i reckon that progress has made massive leaps in my absence, good to see you got some decent fred staff here.. Maybe i can take some pressure off em.... :D
Good to be back AGAIN guys :)

PS Tolwyn could ya e-mail the pword to [email protected]
HMMMM.... Turns out i've been here longer than HLP with this username. Who'd have thunk it!

Now an official "Welcome back"....
about the Internal...we leave this realm and going to HLP Forum.
So it would be the best to tell Tolwyn to get you an internal excess and you should be registered there.

About FREDing..jup we got some new persons doing this..but you can't have enough ^_^

Hunter: you do not know about this because I sent a request almost a year ago... shortly after SG went down... Afteralll, I have got a confirmation mail a few days ago...

I am very sorry we have to take this step, but WC needs a lot of bandwith, since the project is moving towards beta 1. Also, we have lost all of our latest posts and some of the members were not very happy with it.